Saturday, October 01, 2016

How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?

    Work online, as a part-time job, for 10-15mins and earn money. With ClixSense, money can be earned by doing paid surveys, completing free Offers, tasks, Playing ClixGrid and Clicking on PTC ads.

      Friends, this is Kondala Rao, blogger, who started a blog along with my Brother Gangababu, with domain URL: www.alwaysgoinnovative.com and named Technologyfeats. This is just my part-time work which fulfills my passion as a blogger. Apart from this I work Online for few minutes every day and earn some decent income for my small expenses. Today I am doing to write you through my blog, regarding how I earned $40 in two months by just working for 10-30min per day as a part-time job. The amount may be small, but with that, I paid my Internet bill and meet some of my monthly expenses.

earnings-and-cashouts
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?


     There are many genuine online jobs that provide money, for the work done. Of these, today I came with one of those sites that provide some work and on completion few dollars are paid. ClixSense: Make money online with paid surveys, free offers and paid per click advertising. Taking Surveys online is a fast, fun and easy way to make extra money. I started Click Sense on June 27, 2016. For the first one month, I struggled hard to earn one dollar. Later as the days passed, I got used to it and gain some experience and then Dollars started increasing day by day. Money can be earned through referrals also. Earning can be doubled by becoming a premium member.

        If you want to join and earn money online through ClixSense, You can click on the banner showing ClixSense, get paid for online activities, to the right side of this post on my blog.
   
How to earn money through ClixSense?

     One of the best features of ClixSense apart from other online money making sites is that you do not need to purchase anything in order to earn money. You have multiple ways here to make money. Here are the payments of mine in the last two months.


summary-of-earnings
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?


Paid To Click Advertisements (PTC Ads): 

     ClixSense provides 20-30 Ads daily. If clicked on these you can earn $0.001 to $0.02 for each ad. 


paid-to-click-advertisements
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?
     For the first one month, my initial income through ClixSense is by clicking Ads. Here earnings are very little. As you start doing daily, without neglecting they will provide you with more Ads.

Playing ClixGrid:

      ClixGrid is easy to play. ClixGrid is a game where you can win money for clicking on the correct spot on a grid. Just you have to click anywhere on the picture, each click opens up a sponsor’s site that you have to view for up to 10sec. and you can win up to $10 that goes directly to your account balance. This purely depends on your luck. If you are lucky and click on the correct Glid you can earn anywhere between $0.1 to $10 per day.


clix-grid
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?

       This is where I am lagging because I am not lucky enough to earn. I earned only $0.70 through ClixGrid till now, that too when my family members clicked on the Grid.

Doing Surveys:

         ClixSense provides you surveys and you will be paid $0.50 to $2.50 for each, depending on the survey. They are top paying surveys that even provide $5 if completed successfully. This is the area where you can earn dollars easily by providing your option. Daily ClixSense provides many surveys. When trying these surveys you have read and respond to each question truthfully with accurate information because researchers need your valuable input. If you are not honest your answers will no longer be valid, you will be disqualified from the survey leaving no payment. There are survey routers that provide you surveys every day.

survey-routers
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?

       In the beginning of my journey with the ClixSense, I struggled hard to qualify for the surveys. I didn’t earn even a single dollar for the starting month. Later as I got used to the surveys, learned lessons from the previous surveys and now I am able to do 1-2 surveys daily.

Completing Offers: 


        ClixSense Provides you many offers through ClixOffers, Persona.ly, TrialPay, Radiumone, Matomy, SuperRewards, TokenAds, OfferToro, Adscend, KiwiWall. Offers include doing some surveys, Installation of Apps on your smartphone, discount in shopping offers etc. You can try all these offers get the reward for your try.


earn-cents-by-completing-offers
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?

           I earned few cents by installing apps on my mobile and completing some surveys they offered.

Completing Tasks:  

         Completing tasks is another way of earning dollars through ClixSense. For each task earning are from $0.01 to $0.25.


complete-tasks
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?



      I have completed some tasks and earned some money. But it is time-consuming process initially. If you get used to it, It will take less time to complete tasks. There are people who earn $10 by completing only tasks per day. Due to lack of time, I didn’t concentrate much on this part.

Lastly, promote your affiliate URL and earn money.

How Am I getting Payment?

           All the funds earned in Dollars can be sent by the method of choice provided in the profile. That is the use of Electronic cashouts like PayPal, Paytoo, Payza, Neteller. Cash will be processed to these Electronic cashouts and finally to Bank Account linked to the Electronic cashouts.


all-few-transaction-from-clixsense-to-paypal
How I Earned $40 in Two Months By Just Working For 10-30min Per Day?



          I used PayPal account to receive my Dollars. It is better to Open PayPal Account because it is easy, most trusted and secured electronic payments of all.  You can also sign up and open PayPal account easily to access online transactions. You can look above, the pic shows last few transactions through PayPal.

How To Join ClixSense?

           If you want to have a try and earn money on ClixSense, you can join this by clicking on the link and fill the required forms. But Before Joining,I cannot say that you can become a millionaire by ClixSense, but can earn some amount of money that meets your monthly expenses. You can double your chances of earning by becoming a premium member.  

0 comments: