Monday, April 03, 2017

Android New Version 8.0: These are all the Attractive Features

Android New Version 8.0

Whenever a mobile is going to launch in the market, a buzz will be created. In the same way, when an operating system is launching in the market the same buzz goes around.

Android New Version 8.0
Android New Version 8.0: These are all the Attractions
It is interesting from naming the Android new version name to the embedded features in it. The new version of Android is Android “O” 8.0. The new OS has been released a preview for developers. The User version will be released at Google’s annual I/O conference in California held from May 17 to 19. In this context, we will see the options in the new OS.

1. Adaptive app icons

Thumbnails on the app icons like Time, Whether will be changing according to the place with the use of adaptive app icons.
For example: if we open Calendar app icon, in the icon SUN picture will display in the Morning and in the nights Moon would make the display. In addition, the date will change too. Images of icons also change the way you like.

2. Smart selection feature

If you want to copy words in the app or browser, you have to select and copy. Copy the characters on the screen without difficulty with help of smart selection feature. The matter would be automatically saved to the clipboard to copy. You can paste it to your desired.


3. Automatic Open of App drawer

There are some of the changes visible in the pixel launchers also. It is not necessary to press the menu icon to open the app drawer. App drawer will be opened if you swipe the screen anywhere on the screen

4. Background execution limits  

Notifications associated with the apps cannot appear unless the app runs in the background. In that case, the battery drains faster. So, in order to overcome this feature Background execution limits features is introduced. As a result, there will be changes in the background running apps methods. In addition to this, there is a reduced time in the accessing of your location. As a result, battery consumption will be reduced.

5. Wi-Fi Aware Technology

If you want to connect two android mobiles, those mobiles should be in one Wi-Fi Range. Now with Wi-Fi aware technology to android mobiles that don't fall within the same network can be connected.


6. Stop Notifications

Now, these are an option of stopping the Notification for a certain restricted time. By, now Facebook and WhatsApp have this feature.  In addition, the social networking apps and Gmail notifications to appear in the category.
For example, Gmail normal emails, notifications, priority inbox emails, notifications will appear separately.

7.  The picture in Picture Mode

In Android Nougat version you can open two apps at once, side by side. This means the screen will be divided into two parts. You can use two apps in the New OS. Which using Facebook, you can see YouTube videos. This is called Picture in Picture Mode.


8.  Attend Calls With Fingerprint scanner

In the versions of android till now, the fingerprint scanner is used to unlock the mobiles. In the new OS, you can attend the calls with Finger Print scanner in the new OS. If you swipe with your hand on the scanner, the call will connect. Usually, the lock screen contains camera and phone as the shortcut. But in android 8.0 you can have anything as shortcuts.

11 comments:


  1. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark..
    contact; CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM or +1 575 448 0160

    *University grades changing
    *Twitters hack
    *email accounts hack
    *Websites hack
    *Facebook hack
    *Control devices remotely hack
    *Burner Numbers hack
    *Any social media account hack
    *Android & iPhone Hack
    *Text message interception hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ★COMPOSITE HACKS★

      If Truly you Are In Need Of A LEGIT PROFESSIONAL HACKER Who Will Get Your Job Done Efficiently With Swift Response, Congratulations, You Have Met the Right HACKERS.

      ★ WHO ARE COMPOSITE HACKS???
      • We are a Team Of Professional HACKERS , a product of the coming together of Legit Hackers from the Dark-Web (pentaguard, CyberBerkut, White Hack and Black Hat,) we have been existing for over 12years, our system is a very strong and decentralized command structure that operates on ideas and directives.

      ★ JOB GUARANTEE:
       • Frankly speaking, I always give a 100% guarantee on any job we are been asked to do, because we have always been successful in Almost all our jobs for over 12years and our clients can testify to that.
      The Problem we are Facing right now is that there are so many fake Hackers here online who are claiming what they are not, just to embezzle innocent people's money. But its only the SMART People that would be able to distinguish between these enormous Fake Hackers and the Few LEGIT HACKERS. I could remember there was a time i started hacking their emails and shutting it down, but at a point i observed that these scam hackers are enormous, how many of them am i gonna hack? I had to Leave them and Face my Job.
      - COMPOSITE HACKS is One of the Leading Hack Teams in the United States With so Many Awards from the IT Companies.


      ★ OUR HACKING CAPABILITIES:
      We Offer Varieties Of LEGIT Hacking Services With the Help Of Our Root HackTools, Special HackTools and Our Technical Hacking Strategies.
      - Below is a List Of Services we Render Often:
      ★Penetration Testing
      ★ Phishing
      ★ Jail Breaking.
      ★ Phone Hack: Giving you access to the Target's Call Log, messages, chats and all social media Apps .
      ★Retrieval Of Lost Files
      ★ Location Tracking.
      ★ Clearing Of Criminal Records.
      ★ Hacking Of Server, Database And website e.g Facebook, twitter, Instagram Snapchat etc

      ★ SOME OTHER SPECIAL SERVICES WE OFFER:
      ★ Bank Accounts Loading ( Only USA Banks)
      ★ Credit Cards Loading (Only USA CC's)
      ★ One Vanilla Cards Loading ($100 cards and above)
      ★ Sales Of HACKED/PROGRAMMED ATM Cards & CC's ( For All Countries.)

      ★ You can also contact us for other Cyber Attacks And Hijackings, we do almost All.

      ★Contact Us for Your Desired Service Via: compositehacks@gmail.com

      ★Our Website : www.compositehacks.blogspot.com

      ★We Treat Every Request With Utmost Confidentiality★

      Delete
  2. i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me hack into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out him knowing .he is very kind and i compensated him after his services. contact him at : cyberphoneways at gmail dot com.
    Number:+16066579237.
    INSTAGRAME: Samhoffman3..
    ...you can try him out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. she could not believe her eyes when she saw the evidence because she had no idea she was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get
    unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com or a text to +14353632534 stating what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark..
    contact; CYBERHACKTON@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 302 2234

    *University grades changing
    *Twitters hack
    *email accounts hack
    *Websites hack
    *Facebook hack
    *Control devices remotely hack
    *Burner Numbers hack
    *Any social media account hack
    *Android & iPhone Hack
    *Text message interception hack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help until my friend finally introduced me to a reliable hacker who works with Proof, discretion and delivers,he gives proves, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me hack my cheating ass boyfriend email/facebook
    I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM OR TEXT 1 669 225 2032 and after his work also endeavor to spread the good news on his work and how he helped you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hired him for a very private and difficult matter of helping me hack a my spouse’s phone and social networks and some other personal stuffs and he far exceeded my expectations. which Jeremie, helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs etc) faster and cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. he is a fantastic investigator and a great person. If you need a professional, reliable and efficient hacker, then you should contact this guy ; CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. For fast tracks on your partners cheating on you and keeping tabs on business deals via planting bugs to leak information or manipulate your records. You can contact JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM he has worked for me and i saw good results

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have used jeajamhacker@gmail.com quite a number of times and he has never disappointed me.He does all types of mobile hacks,get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse, Facebook account,Email,Whatsapp.Text messages.Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to jeajamhacker@gmail.com stating what you want to do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Should you ever require the services of a hacker, i implore you to try your very best to hire only professionals. hackintechnology@gmail.com will increase your chances of getting your job completed. i was able to hire the services of an elite, asides the fact that i was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. he carried me along with every process and didnt leave me in the dark. contact him via email/phone hackintechnology@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete